Explore the Bible in a New Way at MARKcamp
Spend a week discovering who Jesus is and the invitation he wants to give you at MARKcamp. Step out of the classroom and onto one of our beautiful camp locations, where you’ll walk with Jesus and the disciples through excerpts from the book of Mark.
If you’ve been through the Mark tracks already, then dive into the waters of Genesis and see God reveal his hope for what our world could be like.
MARKcamp at a Glance
- 1 week unplugged with time to rest and be refreshed
- 6 locations hosting MARKeast, MARKcentral and MARKwest camps
- 10+ break time activities, from games, sports and crafts to prayer ministry, reflection and worship
- 2 tracks studying Mark, called Mark 1 and Mark 2, which cover the first and second half of Mark, respectively
- 1 track studying Genesis (location dependent)
What You'll Study
If it’s your first time at a MARKcamp, this is the track for you! You’ll study the first half of Mark’s Gospel and learn more about the way Jesus led and healed.
If you’ve been through Mark 1, then Mark 2 is the natural next step. You’ll step into the second half of Mark’s Gospel and explore themes of sacrifice and service.
What did God intend for us? The Genesis track helps shape our world view according to God’s intent for all of creation.
Unplug at Jubilee and discover how Jesus’ invitation to rest and celebration is woven from Genesis through Revelation. Held this year at MARKwest in BC, Jubilee takes you on a journey through passages from the Old and New Testaments, exploring what it means to experience true freedom.
*The Genesis track is only available at certain camps. The Jubilee track is only available at MARKwest Pioneer Camp Pacific. Please see the information below for specific camp details.